Here you can specify order, invoice, shipment and credit memo ID's. Our editor will use these entities for template rendering.
If you have a few different payment or shipping methods and would like to test them, you can change ID at any time.
Where to find these ID's
Go to: Magento admin >> Sales >> Orders >> View (on the order in grid)
See below in the screenshot:
ORDER ID is in the blue rectangle.
ORDER INCREMENT ID is in the green rectangle.
Invoice, Shipment and Credit memo ID's you can find the same in respective pages:
- Invoice: Magento admin panel >> Sales >> Invoices >> View
- Shipment: Magento admin panel >> Sales >> Shipments>> View
- Credit Memo: Magento admin panel >> Sales >> Credit Memos >> View
There is no different which one you will use: ID or Increment ID.
If there is no any order in your store, create a dummy one.
This feature will let you update all transactional emails at once. Mass actions are located in system configuration.
Go to: Magento admin panel >> System >> Configuration >> Responsive Email >> Mass actions
There are 4 actions:
- Create templates - this action will add templates to transactional email list
- Delete templates - this action will delete all transactional emails which was created by using MTEditor.
- Update sytem config - this action will replace all transactional emails in system configuration.
- Restore system config - this action will restore transactional emails system config.