Responsive Magento 2 transactional email templates with user-friendly template editor. Creating customer email messages was never so easy! This extension lets you create, edit, translate and test Magento transactional emails - all responsive and ready for mobile. Many customers check their email using phones and tablets, so you can make sure they do it in comfort.
This extension lets you create, edit, translate and test Magento transactional emails. It's never been so easy! All emails are responsive and ready for mobiles. Many customers check their email using phones and tablets, so you can make sure they do it in comfort .
All templates have been tested using the following email clients: Gmail, Yahoo Mail, iPhone Mail app, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010 and AOL.
MT Editor is a user-friendly editor for email templates. It makes it easy to you customize your transactional email templates from within Magento, so there’s no need to leave the admin panel.
31 ready-made templates & 2 designs
The extension comes with 31 ready-to-use, responsive email templates.
It’s easy to replace the default Magento templates, and there’s a mass action feature for template management.
These templates work the same way as the default Magento templates, so they’re compatible with the other extensions.
Makes branding your email SUPER easy and the support staff is AMAZING!
Great product and excellent customer service - no more to say.
After some translation this was perfect for me to give my emails much more professional look then the standar template. Very good and fast support from Edwin. Works good with Magento 2.4.0
The emails are beautiful and module is very well designed. I have contact customer service and it is very responsive.
As I said for PDF module, I bought also this module for giving emails this great design! The result is great as expected. And the support from Magetrend is fantastic! You should use this extension!
A must have for magento 1 or 2 as it saves a lot of time and creates beautiful layouts for all your emails making to look a lot better for your customers and increases the look of your store. (More professional looking). Very easy to use, had a minor issue however this was my own fault Edwin from Magetrend replied almost instantly and helped point out my error. Great extension and fantastic support! Highly recommended and suggest all Magento store owners use this extension.
This plugin was needed to custumize our emails, and does it verry well. Support of Magetrend is awesome. We had a little conflict with another plugin, but the staff solved it perfectly and fast Thanx! Rudy Dirksen IT-Engineer
Does everything that it says it does - displaying all the transactional emails is a stunning way. Very simple to set up and edit and backed up by the most exceptional service. Cannot recommend more highly.
This has been a very useful extension for managing our Magento 2 shop. It's designed to be very user friendly and allows customization of emails with ease. The support has been great through this company. Thanks very much!
A bit long to setup when I had no order on the store. Once it's set, it's easy to customize the forms and enter texts, just like you would do with MailChimp. Thanks for saving me hours of HTML editing.
Easy to use extension, saving a lot of hours of work changing emails through a WYSIWYG application. We had problems during the installation due to another extension but the extension support team helped us anyway and fix the problem for us in a couple of hours.
Your communication with your customers means everything for your business. This extension is amazing and definitely a 'MUST HAVE' for your webshop. It's the most user-friendly setup I've ever seen for Magento and their customer service is just fantastic! Thank you so much Edwin / Magetrend
Hi there After trying a lot of email design add on for magento2 I finally discovered about your extension. I was surprised to see so simple solution to our problem. We triad a lot different services to spdesign our emails. MR. Eddie from support team did really fat and great job by implementing for us first theme in Hebrew As well, all, question asked were being answered few minutes after Thanks for grapeat extension with great service
Amazing extension, why spend all the time and headaches with code when you can just use this plug in? Drag and drop, easy editing. Service was also superb they even did some customisation work for no extra cost. Outstanding value and service.
Saved me tons of work! Dev is friendly and helped out fixing an issue.
This extension is a must have for anyone who cares about how your customers view emails on their mobile or tablet. I have paid 3 freelancers prior to finding this extension with no luck. Boy I am I glad I did! The support and download was fast and customer service was amazing. This is great for customizing email text, layout, font color, buttons style etc. It is easy drag and drop feature and you can also preview how it will looks on the mobile and desktop prior to saving any changes. One unique feature that I really like is that any changes that you make in one email you have the option of applying it to all emails. This saves so much time and when running a business you need as much time as possible. I highly recommend this extension and company. This is extension is definitely worth every penny.
The default Magento 2 transactional emails made me cry. This module saved me hours and hours of work. And it has great support!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the extension can be installed via Composer as follows:
- Add our composer repository:
composer config repositories.magetrend composer https://repo.magetrend.com
- After that, you can run composer require command:
composer require magetrend/module-name
module-name - you can find it in extension composer.json
If the extension was installed via Composer and the files are located in the vendor/magetrend/module-name directory, run the following ssh commands:
composer require magetrend/module-name:1.0.0
php bin/magento setup:upgrade;
php bin/magento setup:di:compile;
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy;
If, on the other hand, the extension was installed manually and the extension's files are located in app/code/Magetrend/ModuleName directory, simply:
- Extract the .zip archive
- Upload file’s content to: app/code/Magetrend/ModuleName
- Run the following ssh commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade;
php bin/magento setup:di:compile;
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f;
All ours extensions are completely open source. There is no encrypted file – so you can customise it as you like.
There are thousands of extensions in the market, so we can't guarantee compatibility with every single one – it's just impossible to test it with all of them. But when we develop our extensions, we try to avoid any elements that might conflict with other extensions.
In the event that our extension conflicts with a third-party extension, our support team will assist you and make any necessary changes for free.
If you're installing the extension manually, the extension's files must be uploaded to: app/code/Magetrend/ModuleName. You can always check the "ModuleName" in extension's registration.php file.
- Fixed: Duplicated sku problem fix
- Added: Sagepaysuite compatibility
- Added: Possibility to manage tracking links via configuration
- Fixed: tax total line css problem
- Fixed: Awesome theme compatibility with Android Outlook mail client
- Fixed: Total line css problem
- Fixed: Missing text/plain version in Magento 2.3.4 and later
- Fixed: Logo height issue in the Awesome theme
- Fixed: Awesome theme, shipping address formatting problem
- Fixed: Awesome theme, problem with header icons
- Fixed: Problem with preview
- Fixed: Awesome theme, problem with set new password button link
- Magento 2.4 compatibility
- Added: New Design "Awesome"
- Added: Possibility to send more than one testing email at once
- Added: New block with button in a center (Quote template)
- Added: FPT prices
- Fixed: Compatibility with dotmailer
- Fixed: Quote template problem
- Fixed: Namespace problem Warning: Ambiguous class resolution
- Fixed: Error while filtering the template: Object class name is missing. (shipment template)
- Fixed banktransfer, paypal_express payment additional information formatting problem
- Added formattedBillingAddress variable to demo variable list
- Fixed: Missing plain/text version (Magento 2.3.4 compatibility issue)
- Fixed: Compatibility problem with Magento 2.3.4 version
- Added: Pickup email template
- Added: Additional header block where logo is centred.
- Added: Possibility to add tracking parameters like utm_source to all email links.
- Fixed: Problem with plain text version
- Fixed: Compatibility with 2.3.3 version
- Fixed: Product by sku block price problem
- Added quote email template
- Added possibility to add css for all emails at once
- Added possibility to change links colors with colorpicker
- Fixed styling problem in related and static products grid
Compatibility with Magento 2.3 and 2.2.6
- Added related products block
- Added static products block (products by sku)
- Added gift message block
- Outlook problem fix
- Yahoo problem fix
- Fixed bug in template preview and test send feature (dotmailer template encrypting/decrypting bug)
- Added possibility to change product options color and size separately from product name
- Fixed error with orders which have disabled payment method
- Apply to all function improvements
- Email subject apostrophe character problem fix
There was added possibility to choose: order, invoice, shipment and credit memo from list in preview settings.
- Solved 1px line problem on Outlook 2016
- Changed variables in contact template
- Licensing was moved to extension configuration page
- Added product image in the email;
- Translated using i18n.
- Totals (Tax) fix
- Header table html error fix
- Compiler error fix
- Added templates: Payment Failed, Email Changed, Email & Password Changed.
- Implemented RTL text direction