All extension settings are under:
Stores >> Configuration >> Magetrend Extensions >> Discount for Next Order
- Is Active - Enable/disable extension
- Enable Debug - Enable/disable logging to the file. This mode is only for testing purposes.
Discount coupon settings
- Catalog price rule - extension is using default magento "Catalog Price Rules" for discount code generation. To create new rule, please go to:
Marketing >> Cart Price Rules >> Add New Rule
- Expire after X days - coupon code will expire after X days.
- Code length - discount code length without prefix and suffix.
- Code prefix - discount code prefix.
- Code suffix - discount code suffix
- Dash - add dash every time after X symbols. For example 4 (AAAA-BBBB)
- Create/Enable if order status is - create discount code if order status became one of selected in the list
- Disable if order status is - disable discount code if order status became one of selected in the list
- Only after the first order - No: send every time after order. Yes: only after the first order.
- Email template - this email template will be used to send discount coupon code after order.
- Delay time - Delay time for send discount email after order, for example you will be able to send discount after one week starting from order date.
- Send remind email - Enable/disable remind email about not used coupon code.
- Remind before X days - If a coupon is valid to 2016-01-07 and you will set it for 1 days, then a email will be send at 2016-01-06, 1 day before expire date.
- Remind email template - this email template will be used to send the email about not used coupon code.
- Sender Name, Sender Email - Sender email and name for both emails: discount code and remind emails.