General extension settings are under the path
Stores >> Configuration >> Magetrend Extensions >> Affiliate
- Is Active - enable/disable extension
- Referral Code Length - a length of referral code. This option will be used for new referral codes only.
- Minimum withdraw amount – Minimum amount which affiliate can request to withdraw. Amount is in base store currency.
- Hold money for X days - this feature allows you to place an affiliate’s commission on hold for x days. This can be a useful safeguard if your store allows customers to cancel under a money-back guarantee, or you accept ‘cash on delivery’ as a payment method. X - can be integer or decimal.
- Registration Form - affiliate application form. To add or edit form, go to: Marketing >> Affiliate >> Registration Form
- Default Affiliate Program - these programs will be assigned automatically for new affiliates.
- Create account automatically - if this option is set to YES, all new applications will be confirmed automatically. If NO - you will have to review application form and confirm it manually.
- Confirmation Email Template - Confirmation email, about successful application submission, template.
- Welcome Email Template - welcome email for new affiliates if account was already created on store before.
- Create Account Password - welcome email for new affiliates if affiliate don't have account on store. It includes instruction how to create a password.
- Send Name - use this name as a sender name.
- Send Email - send emails from this email.